I'm starting to learn AJAX, so as an exercise, I implemented the same
example as RIFE/Laszlo but using some simple AJAX instead.  Is this
something that would be a useful addition to the jumpstarts projects?
RIFE/AJAX?

If yes, I'll clean it up somewhat and send it; if not, I'll move on to
other things ;)

Also note that this example doesn't use anything else; is that a good
thing or would an example that uses something like Dojo, DWR, jMaki,
[insert favorite AJAX library here].. be more useful?

Anyway, just throwing the idea out there.. comments welcome!

Frederic
--

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]