Hi everyone,

I finished creating my JavaZone 2006 presentation and it would be cool if some people could look at it and give their opinion. Note that this is a 50 minutes presentation, not a course or a tutorial. This means that I can't really explain a lot in detail, I can just try to blow people away and hope they'll be interested enough to delve deeper later.

The presentation has been exported as QuickTime and you need the EnSharpen video codec (http://www.techsmith.com/download/codecs.asp).

Afterwards, you can download the main presentation from here:
http://rifers.org/javazone_2006/Javazone2006.mov

This contains a number of slides that indicate that a demonstration will happen. The demonstrations are available as other videos:
http://rifers.org/javazone_2006/javazone-demo1-rife_crud.mov
http://rifers.org/javazone_2006/javazone-demo2-basic.mov
http://rifers.org/javazone_2006/javazone-demo3-continuations.mov
http://rifers.org/javazone_2006/javazone-demo4-stepback_debugging.mov
http://rifers.org/javazone_2006/javazone-demo5-database.mov
http://rifers.org/javazone_2006/javazone-demo6-components.mov

You should switch back to the main presentation after each demo.

Of course I will explain what goes on during those demos at the conference talk and I'll be able to regular the pace.

Thanks for any comments or suggestions.

Geert

--
Geert Bevin