Hi Frederic,

nice example, please contribute it to the tips and tricks page on the wiki!

Take care,

Geert

On 16 Sep 2006, at 13:33, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Here's a little trick I like to use so that, by default, the template
associated with an element is named the same as the element's
class name.

http://rifers.org/paste/show/1774

So for example an element named ViewPerson would use the
template ViewPerson.html. With this, all my elements that
extend this BaseElement don't need to be configured for a
template when this default is acceptable.

Note that you can still define a different template by
injecting it:

http://rifers.org/paste/show/1775

In this example the URL /viewperson (the default) will use
ViewPerson.html as a template, and /AjaxViewPerson
will use the same element but output the results using
AjaxViewPerson.xml.

Give your RIFE a hug :)

Frederic
--