David:

On 9/22/06, David Herbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I have come across a strange bug which one of our customers who runs a
local Squid proxy cache (which I gather for historical reasons still
speaks HTTP/1.0) reported.  Basically our RIFE application output a
blank page (after hanging for a couple of minutes) for a particular
request of the form:

http://data.itoworld.com/mysite/mypage?status=1

where "status" is declared as an input with flowlinks and datalinks in
the usual way. Perhaps the input is unwisely named (though I can find no
documentation whatever on reserved words which shouldn't be used in
query strings in HTTP).

RIFE indeed does appear to have some reserved words (that are passed
along as hidden params with submissions), and Geert shd be able to
clarify this, although "status" doesn't appear to be one of them.

you can find them in the com.uwyn.rife.engine.ReservedParameters.

Cheers,
Emmanuel

--
+44.790.449.0207 (London, NW10)

ito! -- http://itoworld.com/
rife -- http://rifers.org/

Coke/iTunes -- http://music.coca-cola.com/
Coca-Cola Global -- http://coca-cola.com/
Orange Phone Trainer -- http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/phonetrainer
Grammy In the Schools -- http://grammyintheschools.com

Mohandas Gandhi - "My life is my message."