The easiest way (and also the way that most people use) is by simply starting the site in the repository participants: http://rifers.org:8088/browse/rifers/rife-jumpstart/branches/jdk15/ src/rep/participants.xml?r=2923

RIFE will pick it up from there.

I'm wondering though, didn't you have a working application before without errors? What did you change right before it stopped working?