Hi Ray,

the print books have been put on hold at the moment since the people that were interested in writing them have been caught up in work. The online references guides that I'm writing have been delayed, also due to work, but I'll start working on them again in three weeks. The first one should be finished before the end of the year.

Best regards,

Geert