Hi Geert,

Geert Bevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> you don't need to extend MetaData, you can just rely on automatic meta
> data merging:
> http://rifers.org/wiki/display/RIFE/Meta+data+merging

It seems that this is kinda "too automatic":

org.codehaus.xfire.fault.XFireFault: Error invoking service: Couldn't
create type for property constrainedProperties on class
cen.so.red.MyBean: Cannot create mapping for java.util.Collection,
unspecified component type for interface java.util.Collection

So he seems to merge it also for the XFire stuff and I've got the same
problem, or do I interpret it wrongly? I've left `activateMetaData()'
empty so I can be sure it's not my fault. Renaming the MyBeanMetaData to
MyBeanMetaData2 solves the problem...

Any hints?

-hs