Is the NPE happening in exactly the same location (line number and all)?

On 18 Dec 2006, at 17:32, David HM Spector wrote:

Hi Geert,

So far no luck, I've tried:

        rife-1.6-snapshot-formgeneration-jdk15.jar
        rife-1.6-snapshot-jdk15-20061216.jar

Same result.

David
On Dec 18, 2006, at 2:29 AM, Geert Bevin wrote:

Hi David,

I think this is a bug that has been solved in the current repository. Could you try with a recent RIFE snapshot?
http://rifers.org/downloads/rife/snapshots/

Best regards,

Geert