Hi Geert

I think that 70% of all changes during development are new columns, new
tables.
Especially it's hard to make with new CMF columns.
And if this problem will be solved, only 30% of problems will remain.
Hibernate makes columns adding, not removing or type changing. I've never
spent much time for these 2 operations. But now i'm spending much time to
understand where should i add my column.
You're right about other problems but they're complex and almost
non-automized.

Maybe it can be easy to implement some ui for crud objects where user can
easy manage columns ?