Hi Jeremy,

I probably should have written 'extend from' rather than 'inherit from'...
as your Java element needs to extend this one for the tidiness to work. I
haven't looked at providing it as an 'xml inheritable' element though - is
this what you tried?

Cheers,

Steph

P.S. You also added the JTidy jar to your path, right?