Hi Edwin,

I see, I misunderstood your problem. There isn't currently anything in RIFE that does this.

Would having a PROXY_WEBAPP_CONTEXT configuration parameter do what you want? Instead of going to the servlet context to obtain the real path of the web application root URL, it would use the value of this parameter. You can then set that to an empty string.

Best regards,

Geert