Thanks Geert!

The whole thing seemed a little haphazard on the xfire side.  If you can
check what I put up on the wiki for accuracy, I would appreciate it; I
assumed that the updated API would be in place in the 1.5.2 release, but
since I know nothing of release schedules or plans, that's likely incorrect.

Thanks for sorting this out.

Best,
Dan

On 1/3/07 3:10 PM, "Geert Bevin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> they changed the API in such a way that removed that class and also
> other things. It was even impossible with XFire 1.1 to properly
> integrate because the forgot to make some parts of the new API public.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Geert

-----
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
 If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please
be advised that any distribution, dissemination, copying or other
transmission or use of the information contained in this message
or its enclosed attachments is strictly prohibited.  Please
notify us immediately if you have received this message in error
by replying to the sender of the message and deleting it from
your computer.  Thank you.