Glad you figured it out. Can you please correct the wiki page yourself? That's the whole purpose of a wiki ;-)

On 12 Jan 2007, at 12:03, Maxim Grigoriev wrote:

First question is closed too.
I should generateForm for second bean too like this:

generateForm(template, user);
generateForm(template, userInfo);

Geert, please correct http://rifers.org/wiki/display/RIFE/ GuideDatabaseUsers
wiki page in "Managing additional user data" section, you should add
"generateForm(template, account);" in example of user creation.

because now it shows only error for user bean not additionl data.

Maxim Grigoriev wrote:

Hi Geert

Here's my element definition

<element implementation="Register" id="REGISTER" url="/register.asp">
        <submission name="register">
            <bean classname="UserInfo"/>
            <bean classname="RoleUser"/>
        </submission>
</element>

And as i wrote below validation worked for all 2 beans but marking just
worked for RoleUser bean.
If there's an error in UserInfo bean for example wrong email than "${v
MARK:email}${/v}" doesn't work.

Custom properties question is closed-  thank's

Geert Bevin wrote:

Hi Maxim,

RIFE form generation relies on beans and properties. The easiest way
is to extend the base classes and add those properties. If you don't
want to do that, you can use http://rifers.org/docs/api/com/uwyn/ rife/
site/FormBuilderXhtml.html to generate form fields directly. There's
also ValidationBuilderXhtml in that package to only build the
validation.

Best regards,

Geert