Hi Maxim,

I can see that this could be a problem. Do you have any suggestions about how to solve this? I was thinking that I could maybe set an attribute in the ServletContext that context the Rep instance that is initialized. You should be able to do this already yourself I think, by adding a participant that uses the Repository.getContext() method and cast it the returned object to ServletContext.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Geert