I'm finishing an article about it, it should contain the info you need:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfnxtxs3_3f7hv5f

Please tell me how it reads.

On 24 May 2007, at 01:24, David HM Spector wrote:

    Use Terracotta! Just create in in-memory pojo structure that is
    populated from DB and that is persisted to it too. However, the
    declare the memory structure as a shared root and Terracotta will
    automatically cluster it out to all your nodes.

This looks like the best solution. I have to, as you know, get TC up anyway... any docs yet available on what I need to do to get started...?

David

Geert Bevin
Terracotta - http://www.terracotta.org
Uwyn "Use what you need" - http://uwyn.com