De: "arun kumar" <arunkumar...@gmail.com>
À: ring@gnu.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 21 Juin 2018 05:11:56
Objet: [Ring] about RING on android TV OS

Hi,
I am very excited to know that there is an open source app that supports video
calling on
android TV OS. I would like to setup a video calling system on TV for an
overseas call with my parents. For this case, I would like to know which
android TV box is used for testing the app. I would like to buy Xiaomi Mi Box
if it works with Ring without any hassle. Thanks a lot for your time.

Cheers,
Arun