> Hi all,

Hi Clayton.

> I've just updated my asterisk PBX to version 13. Used the exact same
> configuration as with asterisk 11 and the 'regular' aka non-soft phones all
> work fine (couple of snoms, different models). Only my ring soft-phone doesn't
> play audio on trunk calls any more after the update. Internal calls are fine.
> I've reverted back to asterisk 11 for now, but does anyone have an idea where
> start debugging in this case?

Two ways:
- from asterisk itself: go to asterisk console and enable sip debug logs to see
what's happening when calling with Ring.
- from Ring: take a look to your syslog messages and find dring debug line when
it output SIP sdp. Check what's kind of audio codec choosen after negotiation.

Another idea:
If your server acts like RTP stream proxy, check that nothing (port range?) is
blocked: you can use the wireshark application on both ends for that.

> Cheers!

You welcome,

--
Guillaume Roguez | Senior Free Software Consultant
Ring Development Project Director

Savoir-faire Linux
7275 Saint Urbain
Bureau 200