Hi,

We currently suffer of some issues with our VM hosting supplier.
The consequences are not available services or low responsiveness.

Current list of impacted services:
- gerrit-ring.savoirfairelinux.com : no connection
- GIT repositories: accesses are slow

More services could be impacted during the restoration of our hosting.

We have the information that our services should come back during next 24h.
We follow the situation and make you aware as soon as problems are solved.

Thanks

--
Guillaume Roguez | Senior Free Software Consultant
Ring Development Project Director - https://ring.cx

Savoir-faire Linux
7275 Saint Urbain
Bureau 200