Hi,

On Thu, Oct 08, 2015 at 09:54:55AM -0300, Thiago Ayub wrote:
> How can I repair the flash memory? Is there an image file online I can
> download it and  write it to a new flash memory and insert it at the
> TP-Link device?

Turn off, remove flash stick, turn off (it will now boot from internal
memory), after a few minutes, insert new flash stick, wait.  For me,
this was usually sufficient to get the boxes back to live.

Also, you can look on the "my probes" page under "network", all the
way down, for the last SOS DNS messages the probe sent - it will usually
tell the system (via queries like "INO-USB.$probeid....ripe.net")
what is wrong.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444           USt-IdNr.: DE813185279