Hi I'm wondering if there is any good statistic tool that helps identyfing any
widespread Internet outages using ripe atlas probes such as ISP issues (like
todays http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-36844712), cable cuts, etc.
Normally I select probe and look into public measurements but it does not seem
to be very effective.

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains
information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be
accessed on our website.<http://site.thomsonreuters.com/site/disclosures/>