Dear all,

here is an example of the possible communities that are now easier to build around RIPE Atlas probes.

With the tagging of similar probes, existing communities can use additional tools for creating and analysing RIPE Atlas measurements, such as "IXP Country Jedi", to create their own interpretation of the available data.

The example we used is - hackerspaces: "community-operated physical places, where people share their interest in tinkering with technology, meet and work on their projects, and learn from each other."

We are hoping this is going to be an inspiration to the reader,
and an invitation to play with the results and improve on the code.

Longer story, with pictures, is available on RIPE Labs:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/becha/the-next-42-ripe-atlas-probes-at-hackerspaces/view

Regards,
Vesna