Hello,

My probe(ID 16372) has disconnected from the Atlas network and in the Status I
see USB flash corrupted.
I did the troubleshooting  - power off the probe, remove the USB, power on the
probe, waited 10 mins, plugged brand new 4G USB. Several times with no success,
So I decided to do a traffic capture of the uplink port where the probe is
connected to. According to the capture the probe does not send DHCP requests.
It sends only IPv6 traffic - Multicast Listener reports and Neighbor
solicitation. Hence not getting IP address.
I did several restarts - no change.

Anybody has seen this issue before  ?
Any hints how to deal with such issue ?

Thanks