Dear colleagues,

The RIPE NCC has a new way to dive deep into a topic without having to travel
or leave your desk.

RIPE NCC::Educa are free, online learning events that bring industry experts
together to share insight, expertise and best practice with those that want
more in-depth knowledge on a particular subject.

Our first event focuses on RIPE Atlas on Thursday, 5 October from 8:00 - 13:00
UTC.

Reserve your place here:
https://www.ripe.net/support/training/ripe-ncc-educa
<https://www.ripe.net/support/training/ripe-ncc-educa>

You can join us for one session, multiple sessions or the full programme. We’re
updating the agenda constantly, so be sure to check here for the latest
additions:
https://www.ripe.net/support/training/ripe-ncc-educa/agenda
<https://www.ripe.net/support/training/ripe-ncc-educa/agenda>

For more information on RIPE NCC::Educa, check out our RIPE Labs article:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/sandra_bras/introducing-ripe-ncc-educa
<https://labs.ripe.net/Members/sandra_bras/introducing-ripe-ncc-educa>

If you have any questions, please get in touch with us: <e-learn...@ripe.net
<mailto:e-learn...@ripe.net>>