Do you see anything under Network - SOS History? It should report the
type of issue over DNS A/AAAA query to *.sos.atlas.ripe.net
Likely a DHCP/DNS issue if nothing is reported under SOS hisotry. I am
not aware of any DNS hijacking on atlas.ripe.net but probe rarely
stays connected for more than a week (it can reconnect after a few
minutes).

Last time I checked the probe connects to woolsey.atlas.ripe.net
tcp/22 and oneill.atlas.ripe.net tcp/443.