Hi Iñigo,

thank you for helping I overlooked that information on website and Github
repository.

Btw, I see some discrepancy there (which can be improved):
1) commit to Gihub repository - last was Jun 14, 2018;
2) listed firmware (last 4790 from Jun 27 2017) on
https://atlas.ripe.net/resources/source-code/ page;
3) actual firmware version we have installed on probes 4940 (I found no way
to fund when it was released and when probe was updated);

--
Evgeniy S

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 1:54 PM Iñigo Ortiz de Urbina <
in...@infornografia.net> wrote:

> Hi Evgeniy
>
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 at 11:03, Evgeniy S. <eject.in...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear community let me ask if probe os and services (aka firmware) source
>> code available in public? Where I find it if yes, and why it's not public
>> if not available?
>>

> https://atlas.ripe.net/resources/source-code/
>
> HTH,
>
>> --
> "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."

With regards,
Eugene Sudyr