Good luck!

On 22.03.19, 14:26, "ripe-atlas on behalf of Michael Rabinovich"
<ripe-atlas-boun...@ripe.net on behalf of michael.rabinov...@case.edu> wrote:

    Dear colleagues,

    I have now exceeded the number of credits we estimate will be needed for
the experiment we are planning.  Many thanks to everyone who transferred their
credits for your readiness to help and such a quick response!

    Cheers,
    Michael

<mailto:michael.rabinov...@case.edu>>
    >>> *Subject: **credit request*
    >>> *Date: *March 21, 2019 at 2:45:45 PM EDT
    >>> *To: *ripe-atlas@ripe.net <mailto:ripe-atlas@ripe.net>
    >>>
    >>> Folks,
    >>>
    >>> I teach computer science at Case Western Reserve University.  I have a
group of students working on a research project to characterize certain aspects
of DNS and HTTP interactions on the Web.  To get a representative measurement,
we need to resolve hostnames from top-1M websites from a large number of widely
dispersed probes.  So we need a large amount of credits and I was wondering if
I could ask folks for help.  My back of the envelop calculations suggest we are
short of ~200M credits.   I realize it’s a large amount, but we would take any
help we can get and will conduct as credible measurement as we can with the
credits we assemble!  Please note that my RIPE Atlas account is associated with
mail alias mi...@case.edu <mailto:mi...@case.edu> (not the default email
address I am sending from), so please use “mi...@case.edu
<mailto:mi...@case.edu>” for credit transfer if you can help.