From: Robert Kisteleki <rob...@ripe.net>
Date: Tuesday 2019-07-16 at 13:47
To: "ripe-atlas@ripe.net" <ripe-atlas@ripe.net>
Subject: Re: [atlas] Scheduled work on RIPE Atlas

Dear All,

The publicly visible part of this work finished around noon (local time)
and all functions should be back to normal.

Regards,
Robert

On 2019-07-15 12:00, Robert Kisteleki wrote:
Dear RIPE Atlas users,
We have planned maintenance on the main RIPE Atlas backend database
tomorrow (Tuesday, 16 July) starting at 08:00 UTC, 10:00 Amsterdam local
time. We expect complete unavailability of the service for a short while
and further intermittent delays during the day.
During this time the website (UI and APIs) will not be responding
(properly). This also means that requests for new measurements will be
denied or delayed. Data from existing measurements will still be
collected normally, though access to them will be impacted.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Robert Kisteleki