Hi Alexey,

> On 1 Sep 2019, at 11:41, Alexey Troshchanovich <rustr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello team,
>
> Unfortunately, in "Messages" (https://atlas.ripe.net/messages/
> <https://atlas.ripe.net/messages/>) system tags are still displayed as
> "ProbeTag object".
>
> Your probe #xxxxx was automatically tagged (or untagged) as "ProbeTag object"
>
> Could you also have a look at "Sponsored by: Sponsor object" in the list of
> anchors?

These issues have now also been fixed, thank you for reporting :)

Please note that in the case of the messages, you will still see ProbeTag
object for the older entries, but newer entries should show the actual tag name
again.

The root cause of these issues was upgrading our code base from Python 2.7 to
Python 3.6. They were only display issues as Python 3 handles unicode strings
differently than Python 2

Kind regards,
Johan ter Beest
RIPE NCC