Hi all,

About an hour ago I updated my 4 software probes (1000136, 1000137, 1000149 &
1000177) to 5010-3 from 5010-1 and they're all still showing as offline.  For
each probe I went through and updated the keys within a minute or so of the
installation finishing so I don't think that's the problem.

It shouldn't be an internet connection issue, they're all using the same
connection as they were prior to the update and prior to the update all 4
probes were connected OK.  Plus I have a physical probe at home in the same
location as one of the software probes and that physical probe is showing as
online.

One of the software probes has been rebooted but that didn't seem to make any
difference.  Checking the running processes on the host everything appears OK,
I see 2 instances of the ATLAS binary running.

Am I missing something or just being impatient?

Cheers,

Paul.