From: ripe-atlas <ripe-atlas-boun...@ripe.net> On Behalf Of Milad Afshari
Sent: 20 May 2020 09:02
To: Nils Rodday <nils.rod...@unibw.de>
Cc: ripe-atlas@ripe.net
Subject: Re: [atlas] Looking for RIPE Atlas credits

5M sent. enjoy measuring...

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 11:27 AM Nils Rodday
<nils.rod...@unibw.de<mailto:nils.rod...@unibw.de>> wrote:
Dear RIPE Atlas users,

As I have been using around 300M credits over the past few months and am
close to running out, I would like to ask if somebody has some spare
credits to transfer into my account:
nils.rod...@unibw.de<mailto:nils.rod...@unibw.de>

I am a PhD-student at the Bundeswehr University Munich & University of
Twente.
If you have credits to share, I would appreciate it.

Thanks. :)

Kind regards,
Nils