Hi Bernd,

On 2020/05/24 13:04 , Bernd Strehhuber wrote:
> with newer Linux Dists / glibc Versions (tested on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS)
> stime() has been deprecated and replaced with clock_settime().
> Busybox got the following commit back in 11/2019:
>
> https://git.busybox.net/busybox/commit/?id=d3539be8f27b8cbfdfee460fe08299158f08bcd9
>
> Compiling on the latest Ubuntu version I applied the attached diff
> to get things working again.

I was working on removing busybox code that is not used by the Atlas
measurement code. That makes it unnecessary to patch the busybox code.

Replacing an stime call directly with clock_settime is not going to work
(that code never runs on software probes, so I understand why it works
for you). I'll work on a better patch. In any case, thanks.

Philip