Hi,

have there been software updates for v1 probes recently?  I've heard
about a few v1 probes that have died "just last week" - mine among
them (#461), fell off the net with "Firewall Problems Suspected",
but it's no longer even ARPing properly (= either it totally lost
its config and wants DHCP now, which there isn't in this network,
or it just died)...

So knowing whether this is a more widespread issue and possible reasons
would help me to decide how much effort to invest in debugging this.

gert

SpaceNet AG                      Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael Emmer
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14        Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                 HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444         USt-IdNr.: DE813185279