On 02/06/2020 23:28, Philip Homburg wrote:
[...]
> So the best thing
> to do at the moment is to replace dead v1/v2 probes with software probes.

I do have a V1 probe at home, since (almost) day 1 and I had another one
dying already, due to the 'ancient' software update which broke a few. So
I'd like to do some contingency planning...

As I do not have a static machine there, just a laptop which goes with me
onto the road, my Q is: what is the cheapest / recommended / smallest piece
of hardware which can support a software probe? Any pointers for more info?

TNX,
ww144