+1 for 'your probe came back on-line'

Regards,
Grzegorz

From: Edward Lewis <edlewi...@cox.net>
Date: Thursday 2020-12-10 at 22:32
To: "ripe-atlas@ripe.net" <ripe-atlas@ripe.net>
Cc: Ed Lewis <edlewi...@cox.net>
Subject: [atlas] Probe operator notifications

(Seeing the thread about DNS intercepted probes reminded me to send this:)

For 5 or so years running I have a probe operating in my garage (behind my
home’s NAT and using the ISP’s NXDOMAIN rewriting, non-DNSSEC handling
recursive server) a run-of-the-mill home cable set up.

When I got my November report, it said I’d been down the last half of November.
 That was news to me.  I then down'd/up’d it and it reconnected and seems to be
on-line again.

I do get the “your probe went off-line” notices.  I would like “your probe came
back on-line” notices as well.  If we had those, I may have noticed it stayed
down after the last message I saw.

Ed