Hi Grzegorz. As far as I know, the dst_addr have the destination IP
address of the packet that the probe sent for a DNS measurement. So
if used the "use_probe_resolver:true" setting, it should be the
"frontend" resolver in your characterization. One of the resolvers
configured in probe's /etc/resolv.conf.

Regards,

Hugo