Hi,

Looking at the list of probes I host, not the ones used in measurements:

It's not a big deal, more a mild irritation to have that probe listed. I mostly just get reminded about it once a month when the summary email comes.

Kyriacos

On 08/02/2021 14:16, Robert Kisteleki wrote:
On 2021-02-08 12:00, Kyriacos Sakkas wrote:
Hi All,

Can't seem to find a way to just mark a long dead probe as such.

Thanks,
Kyriacos

Hi,

A disconneted probe will not be involved in new measurements and the system will automatically treat it as abandoned after three months. In other words this marking does not need user action.

Cheers,
Robert