ipv6 has been enabled in some test areas of the Starlink network - but not
all. At present it looks like a 4-to-4 cgnat. This particular test setup is
using a mikrotik HAP AC router with the latest firmware, and is set up as a
DHCPv6 client, if and when the network actually offers v6 to it, I'll do
the rest of the work to make it available to the LAN clients.