On 2021/09/15 17:32 , Jeroen Massar via ripe-atlas wrote:
Has anybody ever run a all-probe traceroute and then to detect any RFC1918
addresses in there? (though many probes will have locally some RFC1918)

Atlas performs quite a few traceroutes on all probes. For example, https://atlas.ripe.net/measurements/5017/ which is a unicast destination.

So anything close to the probes should show up.

Of course, one should also do that for IPv6; though I expect outside the stray ULA
address (thank you apple; though they are fixing that ULA issue with homepods apparently)
very little of it, though "meten is weten" (measuring is knowing).

My router at home gets a lot of error icmps with link local source, from quite a few hops away...