On 2022/01/22 0:12 , Edward Lewis wrote:
General question…

My probe was doing IPv6 until 15 July 2021 but not it is not.  Is there any way to discover why it is no longer IPv6’ing?

Assuming this is about probe 22382, then probe doesn't seem to receive any (useful) IPv6 router advertisement. I have no clue why.

To find out, you could connect a switch between the probe and the router and use another computer to take a look at the router advertisements.

If your IPv6 prefix is stable enough, you could manually assign an IPv6 address to the probe and see what happens.

Philip