Dear colleagues,

The quarterly plans for RIPE Atlas can now be found at:
https://www.ripe.net/support/documentation/quarterly-planning/ripe-atlas

In this quarter, we will continue with the development of the v5 RIPE Atlas hardware probes among other items as well as start working on two proposals to implement general availability of HTTP measurements and restricting the ability to schedule "non-public measurements".

The goal of our quarterly planning is to communicate the work we’re doing for the coming months, get your input and start a discussion on other developments we should work on.

If you have any input on our plans or want to let us know what you would like to see us work on, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Robert Kisteleki
Research and Development Manager
RIPE NCC