Alright, i just found out that the old documentation is still available, it has been
renamed to "docs-old":
https://atlas.ripe.net/docs-old/anchor-installation-vm/

So maybe update all affected labs.ripe.net articles? I guess it's still better to refer
to docs-old pages than "Document Not Found".

BR,
Simon