Hi Finn,

We have transferred 20M credits

Greetings.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ripe-atlas <ripe-atlas-boun...@ripe.net> En nombre de Finn Holler
Enviado el: domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2022 8:57
Para: ripe-atlas@ripe.net
Asunto: [atlas] Credit sponsorship

                           CAUTION:                                Make sure
you know this sender before opening this mail.

Hello,

I am looking for probe operators, with a credit surplus, who would want to
transfer some credits to my RIPE Atlas account (email:
finn.hol...@student.uni-tuebingen.de).
These credits are required for me to interact with the measurement API, which I
want to explore and ideally use, to implement a service indicating the
connectivity status of various internet services to tenants of local student
housing.

The plan is to register some probes, so this credit sponsorship is only
necessary for initial trials.

Best,
-Finn