On 2022-12-15 14:33, ripe....@toppas.net wrote:
Hi Chris,

sorry for "stealing" this conversation, but it's interesting to hear that there will be a redesign of the probe page coming up soon. Can we have a discussion about that? There are several things, that bother me a bit...

BR,
Simon

Hi,

The team started thinking about how to improve these pages. We're using already collected user input, our own observations and including technical changes that are looming anyway.

We're early in this work but are happy to take your input already :-) It can be a thread you start here (e.g. what do you like now? what do you dislike? what is missing? ... about probe pages) or in a "private interview" of some kind.

Cheers,
Robert