Dear colleagues,

The quarterly plans for RIPE Atlas can now be found at:
https://www.ripe.net/support/documentation/quarterly-planning/ripe-atlas

In the last quarter, we worked on several proposals to change the RIPE Atlas behaviour, including implementing general availability of HTTP measurements and removing the ability to schedule “non-public” measurements.

This quarter, we’ll continue with the distribution of the v5 RIPE Atlas hardware probes to hosts, ambassadors and sponsors as well as work on other items proposed by the community.

If you have any input on our plans or want to let us know what you would like to see us work on, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Robert Kisteleki
Research and Development Manager
RIPE NCC