L.S.

All the probes in NL that I had a look at, in a variety of different ASN’s,
have no data available via the Atlas web of via the api (JSON, Magellan) for
a.o. built-in measurement 1009 (ping to a.root-servers.net) and several others
after December 22nd, around 18:00 hrs. UTC.

When I have a look at German probes there is data available. This thus appears
to be a problem with all and only Dutch probes’ data.

A normal ping via a Windows command line works fine, i.e. a.root-servers.net is
reachable.

Creating a ping measurement via Magellan to a.root-servers.net using Dutch
probes generates results, i.e. the probe infrastructure works but data storage
does not, for data from probes in NL.

Rather serious problem I guess. No mentioning on status.ripe.net though.

Had an email conversation with Robert from the Atlas team today. No solution
yet.

Regards,

Ernst J. Oud

Met vriendelijke groet,