Hi,

Good discussion!

I’m currently looking at basing all the probes (3, 4 and 5) on OpenWRT 22.03
which is the latest stable. What I’ll do is take this along in the
deliberations, and see if I can fit this into the firmware image somehow.

Simon: can you provide the exact setup you use for testing? (Config snippets
etc) I typically don’t have a problem on my setup here, but thats RA + DHCPv6,
I don’t use DHCPv6 for the actual assignment.

Regards,

Michel