Hi Anand,

Thanks for the response. I regularly despair with the RHEL ecosystem and its
back ported fixes, Long live Debian!

I was not on-list for the previous discussions you mention, but I think the
release note might be a little ambiguous, and I also searched the docs for
update/upgrade and I don't see how I would do that either?

Did I miss something obvious?

Thanks
John

--