https://atlas.ripe.net/api/v2/measurements/<ID>/results/?start=1688947200&stop=1689033599&format=txt

Hope this helps,
Robert

On 2023-07-19 11:48, Ana wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm seeing something very strange when trying to download the result files for some large measurements.

The download is a different size each time (sometimes 1.4GB, then 3.2GB, then back to 1 GB again) and checking the end of the file I can always see it's not complete as it stops in the middle of a measurement, closing brackets aren't there etc.

I guess this is because of the size of the file, not sure if there's some sort of limit on RIPE Atlas?

If anyone here has seen anything like this or has any advice on how to fully download the result that would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Ana