Just to add to this, the full explanation of the "IPv#-Stable-#d" tags can be found here:

https://atlas.ripe.net/docs/getting-started/probe-tags.html#stability

On 04/08/2023 10:48, Michel Stam wrote:
Hello Ernst,

From the top of my head, the system-generated tags are done based on internal measurements the probe does.

CTR-HEL09 has had a reboot about 3 days ago, and your probe seems to connect to CTR-HEL09 mostly, so that would explain that disconnect. I am not sure the tagging is related to the connection with the controller being lost, it’s more likely that one of the internal measurements did not get the expected response and concluded IPv4 wasn’t stable enough. It seems to have resolved, just now the probe showed as being stable again.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need me to dig a bit further.

Regards,

Michel