On 2023-09-21 12:07, Ernst J. Oud wrote:
Hi,

Some of my probes, all on different providers, (for instance: https://atlas.ripe.net/probes/1005104/#tab-builtins <https://atlas.ripe.net/probes/1005104/#tab-builtins>) have not catched up after the recent disruption.

Will this happen automatically? They are connected, streaming results are ok., so I guess I don’t need to restart them?

Regards,

Ernst J. Oud

Hello,

The situation is improving, but we haven't recovered yet. There is no reason to reboot your probe(s). Once the system processes the the results that is already buffered, the graphs should look fine as well.

Regards,
Robert